11.01.2009

I found it on another blog-October

October was all about the kitchen for me. Maybe it was the change of seasons, but I was motivated to cook and try new recipes.

1-Spicy Pretzels from All Things G & D-I can't wait to try these, they sound like perfect football food.

2-Kitchen Eye-Candy from Pure Style Home-With all of the cooking I am wanting to do between now and holidays, its hard not to think about a dream kitchen. I love the eating/work space and natural light in this one.

3-It's kind of like cooking. I was so excited to see this list recipes for natural homemade cleaners featured on Young House Love. Now I just have to wait for my store-bought chemicals to run out.

4-This recipe for Ravioli with Apples and Walnuts on Big City Cooking. It screams fall to me.

5-I'm not one for breaking out the Christmas tunes before Halloween is even over, but this Snickerdoodle Experiment from The Way the Cookie Crumbles has got me thinking about holiday baking.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment