11.29.2010

Eat.

We still have several pounds of turkey left over from Thursday, but after last night's dinner the fridge is a bit lighter. I made turkey paninis, quick and easy.

Two slices of bread (anything would probably due, just make sure it can with stand panini pressing)
Cream cheese, though I may use white cheddar next time
Rubbed sage
Turkey leftovers
Cranberry sauce leftovers

Butter one side of the bread and spread cream cheese or cheese slices over the other side. Place buttered side down in grill pan lightly sprayed with olive oil. Spoon cranberry sauce on top of cheese then add turkey slices. Lightly spread second slice of bread with cheese and then top the sandwich.

Since I was not using a panini press, I placed a heavy pan weighted with cans to smush (yes, technicaly term) the sandwiches. As they began to make grill marks on the bottom and melt the cheese I flipped the sandwich for a few minutes to toast the second side.

Thats it!

No comments:

Post a Comment