8.08.2009

AM insipiration

This is where you would have found me this morning. Since we have managed to stay home a few weekends this summer I have discovered how refreshing it is to spend an early Saturday morning on our patio (I say early because its only 9am and already pretty warm, but 7:30am was nice).


Coffee, pillow, laptop and tennis ball (for the dog)

I took my coffee, laptop and cookbook with me and returned a few emails planning fun girls weekends, decided to make some fresh pesto, caught up on a few blogs and found some awesome inspirational images thanks to Haven and Home.



The zebra table runner is from Z Gallerie and take a look at that hood in the last kitchen picture, wow.




I'm off now to get ready for a weekend of making pesto, a girl friend visit, shopping, and maybe even Julie and Julia with Meryl Streep and Amy Adams.


(I'm not really sure why the last paragraph is underlined.)

No comments:

Post a Comment