9.04.2009

I found it on another blog-August

I am finally back from my marathon August, which did not allow much time for posting (especially the last few weeks). I have tons of things that I want to share so bare with me while I play catch up a bit over the next few days.

But lets start with something completely unrelated to all of my fun over the last few weeks. I regularly "star" blog posts in my google reader when I find something that I really like, but don't quite know what to do with. I thought each month I would start sharing a few posts that caught my eye. I hope that you find a new idea, recipe or even blog to keep up with. So here we go.
Click on the links to see the full post or to visit the highlighted blog.

I loved the idea for this theme that Celebrations shared. This was a bridal shower, but tell me is it not also cute for a girly twins baby shower? I have plenty of shoes to pull this off.

It makes me want to redecorate our entry to have a bit more flare.

And this post makes me want to start over on my kitchen. Turquoise and fabulous storage anyone?

IMO, A beautiful mix of fresh and classic. I wish she would give me lessons.

(And a bonus #5 because my grandmother taught me to decorate in odd numbers)

Elegant and casual at the same time.
If you are looking for new reading material. Spend some time on any of these sites, archives of inspiration will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment