9.30.2009

I found it on another blog-September

I can't believe it's the end of the month (and summer) already. We have had a chill in the morning Carolina air all week. Before October officially gets started I want to share my favorite ideas that have been floating around the blog world in the last month.

Click on the links to see the full post or to visit the highlighted blog.
#1-Eco-chic Shopping by Lavendar and Lillies. L and L has been highlighting ways to "go green" all week. I think the lunchskins from 3 Green Moms are genius.

2-A Barnyard Birthday from Simply Creative Insanity. "More Cow Bell" anyone? Have I mentioned how I can't wait to plan children's birthday parties? They are still a few years away.

#3 Operation shower is such a neat idea and the fruit centerpieces that Celebrations at Home put together are so mod, not to mention pretty inexpensive and easy.

#4-Everything LEB put these pillows on her to do list. I'm inspired.


#5-Hostess with the Mostess gives another reason to host a colorful party. Invite friends and family over to learn and celebrate the gender of a new baby with a reveal party. This would be a neat way to thank close friends and family for all of their support (past and future) around a new baby. You must click through to see how they made the reveal.


Hope you enjoy these posts as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I really appreciate it. I loved those lunch skins too. I am totally ordering some.

    ReplyDelete