1.05.2010

And I'm back

I apparently took a little month+ long hiatus from the computer, but I am hopefully back to regularly scheduled programing in 2010. Is it really January 5th already?

After the Christmas decorations are put away (tonight's goal), the house always feels primed for an update--paint, organization or just switching things around to accommodate the house and home related stash that was received on the 25th. I have a few in-progress projects that are first on the list, but then who knows.

I hope to spend even more time in the kitchen using Christmas gifts.

This:



And this:



Not to mention consider a mini-update (paint, curtains, uncluttered counter tops) for said kitchen. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't know that you ended up getting the mixer - horray!!!!

    ReplyDelete